1. Until the last date of registration, if the candidate’s examination is incomplete, then such candidates will not be eligible for candidates.
2. The students should fill in the admission application form with full details of passport size colour photographs and all the deprived affiliates and attach the photocopy of T.C. and C.C., before the end date of the registration.
3. If admission test is conducted by the college, then the applicant should be compulsorily give the entrance examination.
4. If the name of the applicant is displayed on the notice board of the University, then the entrant will appear in front of the Admissioner in accordance with the facts mentioned on the admission list by completing the formalities of admission such as providing T.C.C and C.C. along with the caste certificate (if any)and 2 passport size colour photos and a copy of Aadhar card. Then an admission card will be issued to students after filling the invoice form and depositing the fee in the bank.
5. The entrants can deposit the fees in the bank till the mentioned due date.
6. After depositing the fees, the entrant should be present on the prescribed counter in the college along with the Challan form and admission letter and will get the class serial number within 1 week. Otherwise his entry can be aborted. No fee will be refunded if the entry is cancelled.
7. If the name of an applicant has not been included in the admission list due to an error in calculation of merit marks, then such applicant should immediately make an amendment in his qualification marks by submitting an application with all proofs so that his name is included in the final merit list.
8. It is compulsory to complete the above-mentioned procedures on the admission list, otherwise the right to get the admission of the entrant will come to an end, and the return of fee will not be possible in that case.
1. The applicant will complete the application form for admission and fill the form with the passport size colour photos and a copy of last year’s entry card.
2. The entry formalities will be completed by presenting the last year’s entry card and passport size colour photo and sample examination form along with the admission application form.
3. With the invoice form, deposit the fees in the bank.
4. After depositing the fees in the bank, the entrant should be present on the prescribed counter in the college along with the Challan form and admission letter and will get the class serial number within 1 week. Otherwise his entry can be aborted. No fee will be refunded if the entry is cancelled.
5. It is compulsory to complete the above-mentioned procedure within 15 days or before the last date of admission as declared by the college.
6. If an entrance test is incomplete or has been stopped by the University for any reason, then the Principal may decide to allow the entrant to enter in the upcoming class, but in such a situation, the responsibility will be of the entrant, and for any reasons if the admission is cancelled, the return of fees will not be possible.