Greetings from your Alma Mater!
You would be happy to learn that the office of Alumni Affairs and Development Programs (AA & DP) has started several initiatives and programs to improve the college–alumni relationship. Alumni play a very important vital role in the growth and development of any academic institution. From that perspective, Shri Varshney College Aligarh has a distinct edge over other colleges in India given an alumni base spanning over 70 years.
The mission of the AADP Office is to promote, foster and maintain a strong interface between alumni body worldwide, students and the college. Also to leverage the potential of national and international alumni network to explore new avenues for cooperation/collaboration with institutions in India and abroad. Please browse through the AADP Office website and learn about various avenues of college-alumni connect like
1. Well placed Alumni in the national importance institutions of the country can share fruitful knowledge and provide a platform through Academic and Research collaborations with their institutions.
2. Alumni may mentor the students of their core branch, area or field to advice them build the capacity for better career development opportunities. They may also help students to get academic industrial/real world professional exposure.
3. Alumni may also choose current session students to provide them internship opportunity through short duration live projects, research, training and personality development programmes in their respective organizations.
4. Alumni may help various students of current session for academic and industrial visit to give them a chance to get basic understanding about industrial operations and developments.
5. Well placed Alumni can also share a very fruitful knowledge through Keynote lectures, Academic Corporate lectures, Invited and Guest Lectures.
There are also a number of ways to promote excellence in students, faculty and departments. Alumni worldwide and Retired/Ex- Faculty members and currently working Faculty members of Shri Varshney College Aligarh may also choose one or more ways like -
Naming Opportunity: Naming of buildings and various facilities, e.g., laboratories, seminar/conference rooms, meeting rooms, auditoriums and departmental libraries etc.
Financial Aid for Students: To help one or more needy students who are facing financial hardships because of their personal circumstances. to contribute and thus help your alma mater shine among the best college of the nation. Travel Support to college Faculty and Students to present papers in Conferences:To fund their travel to prestigious national and international conferences for presenting research papers based on work done at college or collaborations with other institutions.
Industrial Visit:If they have owned any industry may provide the visit for students and faculty members in their Industries and also provide fund for the same purpose.
Medals, Certificates and Awards to Departmental/College/University Topper (UG/PG): Alumni may also fund for those meritorious current students of their Alma mater.
You are always welcome to visit Shri Varshney College Aligarh and have a walk down the memory lane. The AADP office would be more than happy to help you have a comfortable stay in the Aligarh.
If you have any query, please feel free to contact us by email ([email protected])
Shiv K Upadhyay
(Ex-RSO IIT Delhi, certified by BARC and approved by AERB, Govt. of India)
Office of Alumni Affairs & Development Programmes
Shri Varshney College Aligarh
Email: [email protected]
(Ex-Radiological Safety Officer (RSO) IIT Delhi)
Certified by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Govt. of India
Approved by Atomic Energy Regulatory Board (AERB), Govt. of India